Answer the questions below and submit your assignment using the link above.
- Meeting moderators for global projects should always solicit input from team members to status their activities, issues and risks, and to update their schedule progress. List the four ways this helps increase the level of commitment from team members.
- List the ten recommended agenda items for checkpoint meetings.
- Which 7 project areas and outcomes might benefit from brainstorming sessions and increased creativity?
- List the five primary types of global project structures.
- Considering the techniques you have learned so far in this course to identify stakeholders and their communications needs and to identify suitable communications techniques, develop a communications plan for a global airplane manufacturing project using the project structure you selected in the Global Project Structures for Aircraft Manufacturing activity of this module. Use both templates from the Module 3 Review Questions – the “Stakeholder Information Needs Analysis” and the “Communications Matrix.”