Hypothetical Case Study
The Unit 9 assignment provides you with an opportunity to integrate all of the concepts covered in this class. You will have the opportunity to examine different aspects of family and youth advocacy. The role of an advocate and different fields of advocacy will be explored. Your goal in this assignment is to create a hypothetical case from one of the groups listed below. Once you have created the case, you will examine the issue of need and develop a program to meet the needs of the family or youth in question.
- Begin by creating a hypothetical case about PDD/Autism service.
- Develop a case that includes a general description of the population and a 2-3 page summary of the child or family’s history that needs addressed. The history should address any pertinent information that relates to the need for an advocate. Make sure to take cultural considerations into account.
- Evaluate the best way to develop advocacy services for your scenario and create a 3-5 page proposal discussing the interventions you want to pioneer. Justify the need and the methodology you are going to employ based on researching the literature.
- Explain any legal and ethical considerations that are relevant to your case and how the program you have designed adheres to those legal and ethical guidelines.
In addition to answering the questions as described above, your paper should:
- Include a title page, which includes your name, the name of the class and section, and the date
- Use standard margins: 1″ on all sides.
- Use standard 12-point font size Times New Roman or Arial.
- Use standard double-spacing: average of 22 lines per page, and between 20 and 24 lines per page.
- Be left justified
- Include a reference page