Reflect on your growth, professionally and personally, since you embarked on your DNP journey. The AACN believes that one of the benefits of a practice doctorate is that it enhances your leadership skills to “strengthen practice and health care delivery” (2006, p. 5). As you continue to engage in your practicum experience, be cognizant of your growth in these areas.
In Week 6, you were asked to reflect on your leadership skills for this Assignment. This week, you continue your reflection on leadership and how you can lead the translation of evidence to practice through contribution to policy development.
Prepare for this week’s section of Application 3 as follows:
- Building on the work you began in Week 6 for this Application, review this week’s Discussion posting, and consider how you can lead policy development to address your EBP Assignment issue.
Instructions for how to prepare for previous sections of this Application have been provided in Week 6.
Write a 3– to 5-page paper that synthesizes:
- Your vision of yourself as a leader—specifically:
- How you would continue to increase your knowledge and awareness of financial, economic, and other concerns related to new practice approaches
- How translating evidence would enable you to affect or strengthen health care delivery and nursing practice
- How you would advocate for the use of new evidence-based practice approaches through the policy arena
- This a continuation of part 2, I want is back on friday