- Many of you may believe that you have never worked in project management, but in reality, most of you have already at some point in your life. Think back to a time when you organized a key event (e.g., birthday parties, weddings, yard projects, house renovations, family vacations, projects at work) which meets the definition of a project.
- Describe the event you planned.
- Summarize the things that went well and / or things that went wrong.
- Be sure to reference some of the key skills covered from the chapter.
- After posting your response, respond to at least one (1) of your classmates on how their project could have been improved.