You have attended a conference on the impact of substance abuse on relationships and families. You have been asked by your boss to develop a training packet for your agency’s in-service department.
- Explain the current theories of addiction and how those addictions affect the individual and the family (behaviorally, psychologically, physically, and socially).
- Outline the systemic interventions related to substance abuse and violence against others
Many individuals often experience domestic violence from the substance abuser. For this assignment, do the following:
- Identify the signs and patterns of domestic violence.
- Identify the treatment, prevention, and recovery resources that are available.
- Explain the process for securing those resources.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Individual Project Rubric
The Individual Project (IP) Grading Rubric is a scoring tool that represents the performance expectations for the IP. This Individual Project Grading Rubric is divided into components that provide a clear description of what should be included within each component of the IP. It’s the roadmap that can help you in the development of your IP.