Assignment 2: Corporate Regulations: A Legal Study
The final project is a legal study of corporate regulations in key organizational functions and their effects on internal and external stakeholders.
Include the following details in the legal study:
Industry: Retail and Distribution, Consumer Products
- HR:How does safety environment impact the internal and external stakeholders? Cite at least one regulation to present the legal perspective.
- Marketing:How does deceptive advertising affect internal and external stakeholders? Cite at least one regulation to present the legal perspective.
- Accounting:How do unethical accounting practices affect internal and external stakeholders? Cite at least one regulation to present the legal perspective.
Conduct online research using the online library and the Internet to identify key ethical issues related to HR, marketing, and accounting in retail and distribution (consumer products). Refer to the following article for a refresher on the impact of moral philosophy on the individual ethics of salespersons.
Dubinsky, A. J., Nataraajan, R., & Wen-Yeh, H. (2004). The Influence of Moral Philosophy on Retail Salespeople’s Ethical Perceptions. Journal Of Consumer Affairs, 38(2), 297-319.
Use the following format for the study:
- Summary:Summarize the key ethical issues in retail and distribution of consumer products.
- Detailed analysis:Provide answers to the key questions with detailed analysis of their impact on the stakeholders.
- Legal reference:Identify at least one legal regulation related to the three functions and questions.
- Conclusion:Present your recommendations related to the three key functions and questions.
Due by Wednesday, April 17, 2013, original work only, must follow the above instructions explicitly.