Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® comparing two branches of Christianity:
CHOOSE ONE PAIR from the following
- Catholic and Orthodox
- Catholic and Protestant
- Protestant and Pentecostal
- Protestant and Nontraditional/Alternative
Include a brief history of the two traditions and a comparison of their approach to the Bible, art, specific symbols, and rituals as well as core beliefs. You might consider visiting in person or exploring one of these churches online to add your own experiences.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.
Present your Christianity Presentation.
- This will be a Microsoft®PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
- These notes must be in your own words. You may not copy from sources into your notes as if you would then paraphrase in the “class presentation” as I only see what you put into the notes and if it is copied from a source it is plagiarism.
- Please note that the rubric asks for an introduction and conclusion. The notes of the introduction and conclusion should include the full “script” of what you would say if you were in class. “Do you have questions” is not a conclusion and it does not count toward the number of slides in the presentation (neither does the title or the resources, there should be 10-12 slides of information).
- Also please note that the rubric asks for Graphics. We are in a graphically oriented world. Good graphics (not just simple clip art) are easy to obtain and observers expect a presenter to keep the audience’s attention through graphics. I have uploaded an example of what I expect from you in this presentation. Please view it so you see the way I have used graphics and the extent of the notes and how they are in the “Presenter’s Notes” section of Powerpoint and not on the slide.