Discussion Board Instructions
The learning theories, upon which this course is based, are actualized in the Discussion Board Forums. At the beginning of each module/week, you will choose a key term to research. You will be required to write a thread of at least 400 words on the topic, complete with page references and specifics to document the response, and post it to the corresponding Discussion Board Forum. Correct use of English and grammar are required.
Additionally, you will be required to post a substantive written reply of a minimum of 200 words to at least 3 classmates’ Discussion Board threads.
To complete your thread:
- Select a key term from assigned chapters. Team Cohesion
- Terms cannot be duplicated; therefore, reserve it as a topic on the Discussion Board Forum by posting a thread with only the term in the subject line. Topics can be reserved beginning at 12:01 a.m. (ET) on Monday of Modules/Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7. Topic reservations posted earlier will be deleted.
- Conduct an Internet search to find and read 3 recent articles that relate to the term.
- Select the 1 article that you wish to discuss.
- Post a new thread that contains the following information in the following format, using the headers so that you ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required. Failure to follow these instructions will result in a 1-point deduction.
- Definition:Give a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the 400-word requirement.
- Summary:Give a brief summary of the selected article, in your own words.
Give a brief discussion of how the article relates to the selected chapter key term. This gives you the opportunity to add value to the discussion by sharing your experiences, thoughts, and opinions. Draw your peers into discussion of topics by asking questions. This is the most important part of the posting! Most of your discussion section should be based upon scholarly researches sources. Opinions can be a very small supplement to the literature base.
Include the complete URL of each article (use a persistent link for articles