Resource: Article V of the Constitution and the 27 amendments in the Appendixes of the text
Write a 1,100- to 1,400 – word paper in which you answer the following questions:
- How and why do amendments become part of the Constitution?
- What problems with the original document motivated the adoption of the Bill of Rights?
- What have been the effects of the Bill of Rights?
- What problems with the original document, or changes in society, led to later amendments? Choose one of the following groups to discuss:
o Thirteenth through Fifteenth Amendments
o Seventeenth, Nineteenth, Twenty-Third, Twenty-Fourth, and Twenty-Sixth Amendments
o Twelfth, Twenty-Second, and Twenty-Fifth Amendments
- What have been the effects of these later Amendments?
Cite at least three sources to support the content of your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.