Due Today by 2pm Central time…..
Before writing your introduction, review the five learning outcomes for this course:
- Apply ethics and moral reasoning to academic knowledge and societal concerns.
- Apply the principles of critical thinking to contemporary issues.
- Exhibit clear communication skills through investigative research and writing.
- Utilize information technology skills appropriate to interdisciplinary studies.
- Articulate the responsibility of global citizenship and multicultural understanding with regard to academic and professional pursuits.
After reviewing the five learning outcomes, post an introduction in which you
- Identify three out of five skills or competencies you have acquired through participation in general education courses that will help you strive to meet your academic and career goals.
- Describe your three chosen skills and explain which activities, assignments, or courses helped you acquire them.