Juvenile Delinquency, Deliverable Length: 600–900 words (due Sunday, April 14th) Must have intext and list of references in APA format
If you were a state legislator, and you had the opportunity to rework the juvenile justice system, would it be to the advantage of the taxpayer and the juveniles to split the juvenile courts into two sections? For example, one section would handle status offenders, and one section would handle juvenile delinquents.
- Address the following in 600–900 words:
- Would it be to the advantage of the taxpayer and the juveniles to split the juvenile courts into two sections? Explain in detail why or why not.
- How would the system decide who would go to a juvenile delinquency court and who would go to a status offender court? Explain.
- Specifically,what would be the advantages?
- What would be the disadvantages?
- Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Why or why not?
* Remember to fully support your arguments with scholarly resources. (Must have a minimum of 2)
* Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.