This discussion has two parts.
Discuss what you learned as an interviewer.
- What seemed to work? What did not work?
- What would you do differently next time?
- How would you change your initial outreach, your explanation of your topic, the medium you chose, or your behavior during the interview to enhance the quality of your data?
Common Learning Themes
Review the media New Business Realities and the resource Thinking Habits of Mind, Heart, and Imagination. Select one topic from each and discuss its relevance to your experience in interviewing your chosen organization leader.
- New business realities: Did the interview reflect the dynamics of transformational change in complex systems in the structure questions?
- Thinking habits: Did the interview encourage professional self-development through conversational reflection?
USE – Target ORG