Corporate Infrastructure Final Proposal
Use all of the assignments from the Corporate Infrastructure topics to create a comprehensive proposal and training document for your company. You will need to include the following items within your proposal.
- Recommended infrastructure and technology requirements, with justifications for your decisions
- Your final network diagram
- Final configurations for each switch and router
- Cost analysis (include rough numbers for all networking devices, along with installation/labor hours at $50 per hour)
- Work breakdown structure
- Risk analysis that details risk levels and impact information.
- Recommended mitigation approaches for common LAN and WAN security threats, including: a) Authentication and Encryption approaches, b) Wireless Security Protocols (current and emerging), and c) People, hardware, software, Internet access
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.