1. What creative/innovative ways have you found to continue to build upon the competencies for entering medical students during the pandemic
- What creative/innovative ways have you found to continue to build upon the competencies for entering medical students during the pandemic?
- Create a superhero for your current city, town or municipality. What would they fight? Describe their appearance, name and special powers.
- Please specifically discuss how, if admitted to our program, your admission would contribute to the diversity of the Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science community.
- Please discuss challenges in your journey thus far to medical school.
- Is there any further information that you would like the Committee on Admissions to be aware of when reviewing your file that you were not able to notate in another section of this or the AMCAS Application?
- We strives to ensure that its students become respectful physicians, with cultural humility, who embrace all dimensions of caring for the whole person. With our Jesuit values of Cura Personalis, People for Others, and Community in Diversity, we are steadfast in our commitment to racial justice and to addressing the health inequities exacerbated by the recent pandemic. Please describe how your values, life experiences, and your identity will contribute to these GUSOM priorities
- Why have you chosen to apply to our school Medicine and how do you think your education at Georgetown will prepare you to become a physician for the future
- What have you done to help identify, address and correct an issue of systemic discrimination?
- What have you done during the recent COVID-19 pandemic that will better prepare you to be a medical student and future physician?