Project 2: Cloud Vendor Presentation
CMIT 326 6383 Cloud Technologies (2212)
In this project, you will develop a detailed comparative analysis of cloud vendors and their services. A comparative analysis provides an item-by-item comparison of two or more alternatives, processes, products, or systems. In this case, Cloud Vendor Presentation you will compare the pros/cons of the cloud service providers in terms of security, ease of use, service models, services/tools they provide, pricing, technical support, cloud service providers’ infrastructure, and architecture model.
You will present your findings to the owner of the company in a narrated PowerPoint presentation with 10 to 20 slides. Use the Cloud Presentation Template.
This resource can help you prepare and record your presentation: Presentation Resources.
Your presentation should be comprised of the following:
- One to two slides on the company profile.
- One to two slides on what the company is struggling with.
- One to two slides on current infrastructure.
- Three to six slides on the top three cloud services providers. Include their service models (i.e., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), services/tools/solutions (i.e., compute, storage, database, developer tools, analytics tools, networking and content delivery, customer engagement), pricing, accessibility, technical support for companies, global infrastructure.
- One to two slides on a recommended cloud service provider based on the comparative analysis and the cloud vendor’s abilities to meet the service needs of the company.
- One slide on the conclusion.
- All slides must be narrated by you, the student.
|How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
As a professional, you will likely make presentations to customers, client audiences, and management. By summarizing your results and recommendations in an effective presentation, you are demonstrating how you use your technical knowledge to convey your ideas to others in a professional setting. Your ability to express recommendations to decision makers with the right mix of technical detail in an accepted format is an important workplace and career skill.
The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:
Next Assignment is Proof of concept report