Home>English homework help
Week 3 Assignment: Source Organization Worksheet
During week 2, you were introduced to an organizational tool to help you track and evaluate sources as you found them during the research phase of your project. If you did not download the Word document or the spreadsheet, please do so now. Before you begin please review the Lesson material from Week 2 on Scholarly Sources.
Part 1 Worksheet
For your final project, you will need to collect a minimum of 4 Scholarly Sources. These 4 Scholarly Sources must:
- Relate to the research questions you posed in your Week 2 concept map or outline.
- Make connections between your scholarly resources and your research topic—(Please note: you are building toward your project with each assignment in this course).
When you have logged at least 4 Scholarly Sources, fill out the Source Organizational Worksheet and include:
- The bibliographical information as Givenin the worksheet, AND
- Summarize the source in your own words with proper grammar and spelling
Then attach the document to the assignment submission.
Part 2 Paragraph Submission
In the textbox space, draft a 4-5 sentence paragraph with proper grammar and spelling, describing:
- Your source search process And
- How these sources might be useful in creating your final presentation about a career interest.
Once you have completed Part 1 and Part 2 you can formally submit your assignment submission for grading.